- Jon Messarra founded SWAT (Students With A Testimony) Ministries, Inc. in 1992.
- Jon used high school & college students to lead students in his youth group.
- Over the course of two years and four Disciple Now weekends, the student participation grew from 16 to over 200.
- With the support of the Georgia Baptist Convention, other student pastors requested Jon to bring his student leaders to lead discipleship weekends for their church.
- SWAT is currently leading weekends in the US & overseas.
- Developing 100 leaders each year through the opportunities SWAT provides them.
- Discipling over 1,000 students each year through our ministry events.
- Our intern program allows leaders who desire more responsibility to grow and develop their leadership skills on a deeper level.
- SWAT is constantly encouraging its Alumni to continue their involvement as they transition into the next phase of their lives.
- Developing and applying new leadership training strategies.
- Growing student leadership by promoting on college campuses around the Southeast.
- Increasing the number of churches we partner with each year.
- Expanding our reach and influence around the US and the world.